Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Big 4-0!


Saturday was my sweet sister-in-law Emily's 40th birthday. She said she wanted to be surounded by friends and family with good food and drink. I think the party was a huge success and lots of fun!
Dad thought he was pretty funny getting her a house dress and hat. He said that it is exactly what his Grandmother wore only her hat was white!

The food was FABULOUS and beautiful!!

The birthday girl and her sister, Andrea.

Who knows what we were doing!

Me, my Mom and sister Rachel. Rebekah is off "studying abroad" in Italy. However, I don't know how much studying she is actually doing!

My handsome hubby and me!

Sunday I put up the splash pool Neena got Grace for Christmas. She LOVED it!

Grace is working on her wakeboarding form! Ryan bought a kids wakeboard for all of the nieces and nephews to use on the Hobart Family Lakehouse Vacation. We leave on the July 11th and can't wait! Don't worry, Ryan is going to cover up the creepy guys face with some wakeboard stickers. We didn't realize he was so demonic looking when we bought it off of Ebay!

I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July! We are heading to Wimberley to hang out with Ryan's family. I will post lots of pictures next week.




Blessings ~ Momma L

1 comment:

Bryan and Lexie said...

Happy 4th of July Momma L :)

Safe travels to Wimberley -- make sure you relax and enjoy the time with Ryan and Grace.